1. Operating rules of belt conveyor:
1. Operating rules before operation
(1) Whether the belt conveyor is on a solid basis and whether the amount of oil at each lubrication point is sufficient.
(2) Whether the tightness of the conveyor belt is appropriate, whether the transmission components such as bearings and gears are intact, whether the safety protection device is safe, reliable and complete, and whether the equipment is grounded properly.
(3) Before the official start of the work, the conveyor should be run dry. The time should be controlled within 3-5 minutes. During this period, check whether there is any abnormal phenomenon in the motor and the rotating part, whether the idler roller is flexible, and whether the conveyor belt has no slippage, running Partial phenomenon.
2. Operating rules during operation
(1) Start without load, and then wait until the operation is normal before loading operation can be carried out. It is strictly not allowed to start after loading, so as to avoid problems.
(2) The operation of the machine should be observed at any time. If any abnormality is found in the conveyor, it should be immediately stopped for adjustment or maintenance.
(3) When the conveyor is in operation, do not cross over the conveyor belt or pass under it.
(4) If conveying large pieces of material, it shall be installed with protective devices to ensure safety.
(5) When stopping, cut off the power before processing.
3. Post-operation operation procedures
(1) Wait until all the materials are unloaded before stopping the machine, and then disconnect the power supply of the equipment.
(2) Clean up the job site and perform routine maintenance on the equipment.
2. How to maintain the belt conveyor well?
(I) Safe operation:
(1) Try to reduce the height of the sinking material and reduce the impact of the material on the conveyor belt, so as not to damage the conveyor belt. If necessary, you can install screw feeders, oscillatory feeders and other feeding facilities.
(2) Eliminate factors that cause deviations early.
(3) Resolutely maintain the maintenance system to prevent human-machine accidents.
(4) Ensure that the conveyor starts to work without load, and strictly follow the operating procedures in order.
(5) Make a record of the operation and protection of the conveyor and make a shift office.
(Two) protection and maintenance:
(1) Check if there is any abnormal condition at the joint of the belt, such as cuts, cracks, etc. and other end-caused damage.
(2) Whether there is abrasion on the upper and lower layers of the belt and whether the sidebands are abraded.
(3) Check whether the rubber scraper of the thorough cleaning device is severely worn and cannot be in close contact with the tape. If there is, the rubber scraper should be adjusted or improved.
(4) Maintain the flexibility of each roller of the belt conveyor to improve the non-rotating and damaged rollers.
(5) Avoid deviation of the belt and keep the belt running on the core line.
三 (3) Regular inspection and repair
(1) Regularly oil the various bearings of the belt conveyor.
(2) All foundation screws and beam connecting screws are re-tightened.
(3) Repair or improve other parts or devices that wear out.
(4) Patch or improve the tape.
(5) For materials with high temperature, acid, alkali, oil or organic solvents, special conveyor belts that are deemed suitable for use should be used to ensure the life of the conveyor belts.