I. Structure Overview
For the structure of the hexagonal roller set mentioned in this article, please refer to the description of the structure of the tube support roller with the adjustment structure in the field of adjustment.
In its structure, the end of the roller shaft is not connected with the bracket by screws, but is connected by screws.
1. There are loose rollers during installation and commissioning, and some screws fall off, as shown below:
2. During the normal operation phase, the maintenance personnel did not find the looseness in time, and the rollers completely dropped.
3. The main problem is hidden safety hazards, especially when the pipe rack is empty above the sidewalk or car lane.
Third, cause analysis
1. The loosening of the idler rollers during the installation and commissioning stage is mainly due to the failure of the shaft end fixing screws to prevent the loosening. As shown in the figure below, but most of the scenes are that the arc bending edge is not folded, or even if it is folded, the folding edge is not exactly stuck on the hexagon of the hexagon nut.
The following figure shows the case where the curved edge is not folded:
The following figure is the case where the curved edge is not in place:
2. The drop of the trusteeship during the normal operation phase is mainly due to the fact that the stop washer did not take anti-corrosion measures. After a period of operation, the corrosion has failed, as the stop washer in the picture above is rusty. In addition, the set screws at the end of the shaft and the mounting bolts of the support bracket of the roller are not properly rust-proof and rusted, which also causes the roller to fall after long-term operation.
Fourth, the solution
1. From the design point of view, the number of stop washers must not be small, and the stop washers must adopt measures such as galvanization, and the fastening screws are the same. In addition, from the perspective of prevention, the bottom of the truss can be added with a protective net for the fall of the pre-roller or a closed steel plate.
2. From the installation angle, the two bends of the stop pad must be in place, and it must not be careless. After the installation of a section of truss rollers, the entire section must be inspected.
3. From the perspective of operation and maintenance, the on-site maintenance and inspection personnel regularly check the status of the idler rollers, timely find the loose rollers, and avoid the risk of the idler rollers falling at any time.
V. Other instructions
1. If the solution is handled in accordance with the above solution, the incident of falling and hitting the roller can be completely eliminated, and there is no need to worry about this transition.
2. The protective steel plate or steel wire mesh added at the bottom of the truss must be well protected. The thickness of the steel plate is more than 2mm. The steel wire mesh uses galvanized wire with a diameter of not more than 10mm and a diameter of not less than 2mm.
3. For long-distance pipe belt machines, it is impossible to ensure that the stop pads are installed 100% in place during the installation of the rollers. The installer or field technician must check back and forth to ensure that the risk is minimized. .
4. If the object is dropped due to other reasons, such as the material is thrown out due to the expansion of the tube or the belt, the best protection measure is to add a closed steel plate, but it should be cleaned in time after the accident.